Friday, March 30, 2012

The Invention of Hugo Cabret

                                        http://www.theinventionofhugocabret.com/index.htm
 

I saw the movie 'Hugo' for the second time today which is directed by Martin Scorsese & based on the children's book, The Invention of Hugo Cabret. I often like to see outstanding movies more then once, so I can look more into the background instead of just trying to follow the storyline. The amazing irony for me is that here is a modern day 3D movie extravaganza made with millions of dollars & special effects, that explores the FIRST movies ever made, in black & white, without sound, that were then hand tinted, frame by frame. To me, watching how these movies were made is even MORE fascinating then the movie Hugo is in itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment